Rodney Blinds & Screens has been serving the Rodney area since 2003 & for the last 5 years we have been covering the rest of Auckland.
At Rodney Blinds & Screens we believe that quality work and products shouldn't cost the earth. During our time, of supplying and installing Screens, Doors & Blinds we have very rarely given a client the chance to complain. Why? Because we value your time & money.
We turn up on time, not 1 or 2 hours later, so we don’t leave you waiting around for Rodney Blinds & Screens to show up, and we get the job done right the first time, we believe in word of mouth, so a happy costumer, will recommend us & use Rodney Blinds & Screens again.
The products we use are New Zealand built and are of a high standard and stand the test of time unlike cheap knock offs from overseas. We also provide a repair service for blinds, screens, door & a cleaning service for blinds. Get in touch with us and we'll get back to you within 24hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are all Roller Blinds thermal backed?
- No, you can choose between thermal insulated and non thermal insulated roller blinds. We also have a range of colours to choose from.
- Do you do custom length blinds?
- Sure do, our NZ produced blinds can be customised to suit your needs.
- Do you guys charge for a quote?
- Nope, we provide free quotes, just give us the specs and measurements you're after or the issue you'd like solved and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with your options
- How soon can I get my blinds installed?
- This depends on the particular time of year as demand fluctuates accordingly. It could be the next day or it could be in a couple of days. We work in with our clients' schedule to make things a breeze and also offer after hour installations where possible.
- Do you clean blinds too?
- Yes, we offer blind cleaning services to our clients. We clean both aluminium as well as wooden venetian blinds and can also clean your roller blinds.
- Do your guarantee your work?
- All our work comes with manufacturer guarantees. Workmanship issues, if any, are rectified at the earliest in the interest of customer satisfaction.